Sunday, June 17, 2012

New Candle and Melting Tart Pricing



I wanted to make our hand poured soy candles and soy melting tarts more affordable for our customers, so I made a few changes.

Our 8 oz hand poured soy candles are $7.00 each or if you buy 3 or more they are $6.50 each. Our 16 oz hand poured soy candles are $10.00 each or if you buy 3 or more $9.00 each. Our hand poured soy melting tarts weigh in at approximately 1 oz each and you get a 6 pack for $4.50.  Don't forget I have a soy melting tart sampler pack and you get 6 melting tarts made from 100% soy wax in any scent you like. What a great economical way to try a few scents out before committing to one of our 8 oz or 16 oz candles!

Remember, the more you buy the more you save and not just on your candle or melting tart prices, but also on shipping.

As usual, I only use 100% pure soy wax and lead free cotton wicks for all of my candles. Each of my soy candles and melting tarts are highly scented.

Check out the available scents here  Soy Candle Scents . If you don't see your favorite scent email me, so I may accommodate you.

Contact me here to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment